Monday, August 20, 2012

And so it begins......

Hi Everyone,

I have embarked on a FANTASTIC new scrapbooking adventure called PROJECT LIFE!!!

It is amazing. It is a visual diary comprised of journalling, embellishments, photos and much much more. I love the style and the layouts that can be created!! The Project Life (or PL as I will most probably refere to it) facebook pages and PL family on facebook are incredibly amazing, supportive and creative!! So much inspiration from those ladies (and gents if any). Great flow of ideas always running through that site!!

I have posted one of my pages below:
I love how this one and all of my others are turning out!!.......Normally a person would start with a core kit, a packet of plastic sleeves and an album to hold them all in.....hmm nope not me, I bought the plastics, and was given an album (thanks Lisa), then decided to use my stash to make my own core kit.......seee---

It has been great so far and so easy to just grab and create. Cannot wait to finish these papers and get a new range from Amy Tangerine. Her papers are fabuilous, not to mention the Simple Stories papers I stiull have to use also!! 

ARGHHHH IM PAPER and STICKER ADDICTED HA HA HA!!!!

Have a great day and until next time, SEE YA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment